Baby Tracker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Prenatal Vitamins

Almost forgot...someone asked me the other day what prenatal vitamins I am taking.

I started taking Vitamin Code's Raw One for Women a couple of years ago and have LOVED them.  I have felt good taking them religiously daily and have rarely been sick (knock on wood).

So once I found out I was pregnant, of course, I switched over to their prenatal : Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal.  The only complaint I have with them is you have to take them 3 times a day, which is a bit of a pain in the arse, but it's totally worth it to me.

I think any time you have a "raw" option of any sort of vitamin, you should go that route - in my opinion it's the best option.

So on top of those, I am also taking 1,000 mg extra of Folic Acid.

I highly recommend this brand for any vitamin type.  I love them!  I will definitely be continuing with the prenatals while I am breastfeeding and will switch back over to the Raw One for Women once I am done.


No comments:

Post a Comment