Baby Tracker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 23, 2016

Day 192 - 27 Weeks / Day 4

88 more days to go
per BabyBump app


Had my doc apt today and everything looks great.  They did a more in depth sono measuring the amnio fluid and placenta and everything looks perfect.  He is measuring 3 lbs and 12 days older, which would technically put me at 29 weeks / Day 2.  I got to talk in depth a little more to my doc today about questions I had and in him measuring bigger it could either mean 1 of 2 things....that I truly am further along than my anticipated calculated due date or that he's going to be a bigger baby.  I'm going with the I'm further along reasoning - just throwing it out into the universe.  Because Lord knows I don't fancy delivering a super big baby.  But either way, it's up to him when he's ready to make his appearance.  :)

I'm ordering my breast pump through insurance today and going to start checking out pediatricians.

I was surprised that I had only gained 4 lbs since my last visit.  Still overall a little too much, but hopefully I am slowing down since I obviously tended to gain most of my weight in the beginning.  Who knows though because from here on out, I know little bebe will be gaining weight quickly, so not sure how that will effect my actual weight gain.  Either way, I've come to terms with it.  Like I said before, I'll worry about getting it all off + more after he's born.  That's just one less thing I need to stress over right now.  Trying to stay calm and healthy for this little monkey is my biggest concern.

Oh, and I fell over the weekend.  :/  I tripped over a chaise lounge at my house.  Luckily, I caught myself on my knees and hands and upper arms and didn't actually impact my belly.  So thankfully nothing happened from that...I just need to be more careful with my clumsy pregnant self.  Oof.


He's positioned downwards, but hasn't yet dropped.  He does a lot of flipping around, but he's pretty much been faced downwards the entire pregnancy.

I go back in a week and a half where they will start the more in depth screenings.  Just another sono in a week and a half and the week after that, I go back for a sono and doc visit.  Then every 2 weeks after that until it goes to 1 week. :)  

Shit's about to get real, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment