Baby Tracker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Day 222 / 31 Weeks, Day 6 OR Day 238 / 34 Weeks, Day 1

Staring down the finish line.

I don't have another appointment until next week.

Symptoms as of late:
-  Swollen ankles/feet
-  Super emotional - can cry at the drop of a hat
-  Slight panic/anticipation as labor and delivery (and reality) draws nearer
-  Sleep deprived - Unable to get a good night's rest due to physically being uncomfortable and/or crazy dreams
-  Feeling fat and unhappy with my appearance
-  Super irritable - getting frustrated easily
-  Sweating profusely :( due to hormones and the fact that it's 100 degrees now.  My deodorant is failing me terribly
-  Sluggish, unmotivated


I am trying to stay positive and count the blessings because it does feel like the pains are outweighing the good at this point.  So I'm trying to keep my mindset in a positive one.  It's difficult at times, but when I feel frustrated, I try and think of something or say something to myself that is positive.

I am growing a little human inside of me.  My son.  I feel him moving constantly.  The bond I am creating with him is immeasurable.  He is 100% protected by me for the time being.  All of the pains and the emotions are all worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment