Baby Tracker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Baby Gymnastics

I went in for my first biophysical sono screening yesterday and guess what?  This little monkey decided to turn breech on me.

He's been head down the entire pregnancy and yesterday, he was flipped head up.

Silly goose.

I knew something was different because the movements I was feeling since this weekend were different and not as pronounced.

And I think it may totally be my fault.  Oops.  I had my prenatal yoga class on Saturday and the instructor (who is also pregnant), mentioned that down dog was pretty much a no-no position after 32 weeks.  But hey, I'm not 32 weeks yet, so we figured I was good.  Well, I know that's when he flipped up because right after the class is when the movements I started feeling were different.

The sono guy said not to worry at all because he still has plenty of time to turn over, but I couldn't help but get a little concerned.

So I got home last night, did a couple of down dogs, did a little bit of laying down with my hips propped up on a pillow with my legs bent.  No change.

I started feeling some ready-set-go motions just a bit ago from little bebe and since then he spent about a good 20-30 minutes re-positioning himself and doing a round of gymnastic routines.  And I can tell he's back to head down now.  Everything is more pronounced again and I can tell he's back in position.  Whew.

Hopefully he stays that way.  Don't mess with me like that again, little monkey!

No more down-doggin' for this mama until after your arrival little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment