Baby Tracker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Day 166 - 23 Weeks/Day 6

114 more days!
Baby size : 11.5in large mango
Weight : 1.1 lb
(per BabyBump app)

Doc apt today went good.  Sono went well...they are of course still saying he is bigger....sono tech fella says he thinks he weighs about 1 lb 12 oz and measures larger than 12in.  Nurse practitioner also measured length of my belly and she says it's measuring bigger too, so there's that.  I swear I'm not going to make it to my due date.  Honestly I have a gut feeling I will be surprised if I actually make it to August, but we'll see when little bebe wants to make his earthly appearance.

Everything else is going ok.  My blood pressure is still normal to low which is good and it was normal in the doc office today (whew!).  Indigestion is KILLING ME!

I'm starting to feel a little more tired than I have been lately and having a more difficult time getting out of bed.

Only doing yoga once a week now...it's just too much for me.  So I have to ramp up my walking.  I've just felt so bleh about exercising the last week or so, but I know I need to do it.

Hammering down the names.  I've got it narrowed down to a couple....just trying to sit with them a little longer before I make my final decision.

Nothing else too new to report.  Probably going to have the baby shower around mid June, so that's exciting.

I have completed my baby registry and gotten a diaper changing table and infant car seat as well as some other odds and ends.  It's starting to get real.  Little poot is flipping and fluttering non-stop.  He does seem to sleep when I sleep though, so that's good, but as soon as I'm awake, he starts flipping around too.  So in love with this little guy.  Here's the sono pic from today.  I can't even with the little profile.  So exciting!  I love you little boy!!!  Can't wait to meet you!


2 comments: