Baby Tracker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 18, 2016

Day 157 - 22 Weeks, Day 4

Baby Size : 11 in - spaghetti squash
Baby Weight : 1 lb
123 more days!
(per BabyBump app)

Not a whole lot to report of significance.  I've been on my BP pills for a couple of weeks now and feeling good.  My BP has been normal to low every time I've checked it, so that's a positive.

Still have plenty of energy and feeling good for the most part.

Indigestion is killing me.  Every time I lay down especially at night, I feel like everything is sitting in my chest ready to just spew out at any moment.  Bleck.  I swear I think water gives me heartburn.

Tummy continues to grow.  Little bebe is just as active as ever.  My daughter watched him flip around a little bit last night when I was laying down.  It freaks her out, but I know she's secretly excited. :)

I've been eating a lot better and making sure I get more balanced meals throughout the day.  Still no major cravings.  I like smoothies and shakes though - crave those a bit more than normal, but I think a lot of that is because it helps with the indigestion.

Still narrowing down names.  Have several strong ones picked out, just trying to nail it down.

I'm getting more excited as the days go on and I know every day is closer to holding my sweet boy in my arms.  For now, I am trying to cherish this time with him comfortable and protected inside me and feeling the connection we already have developing.  With every movement, a reminder of my tiny little human developing more and more each day.

I'm starting to think about what he may look like.  Is he going to have dark hair, light hair, a button nose?  I'm reeling just thinking about how cute he will be.

Starting to finish up my baby registries and thinking of everything I will need once he's here...although it's still about 4 months away, it will be here before I know it!

Here's a photo of my bump from today.  I have a doc apt next week, so I will post an update then.


No comments:

Post a Comment