Baby Tracker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 97 - Wait! Day 106?

I got my sono today at the doc.  Neck measurements were fine and my fibroids still look ok.  This is the 2nd ultrasound I've had and the tech doing it both times says he thinks the baby is bigger.  The first one, the doc said they wouldn't change my due date, but after looking at the measurements today at 11.7 cm, instead of day 97, I am more closely on day 106ish.  In inches, that would equal 4.6", which is closer to the size of an avocado.  That's a 9 day difference, which is pretty large.  So even if the doc doesn't change my due date officially, I am changing it in my mind to closer to 8/8.  Plus since I do have the BabyBump Pro app, I would like to be following closer along to how the baby is developing more precisely as opposed to a 9 day gap.  :(

So here's the little bushka now.  He's a squirmy little thing.  It took the tech forever to be able to take the measurements because he wouldn't sit still.  We finally figured out he was trying to flip over, so once he flipped, he was a little more still.  I'm so in love with this little guy already.  And as my tummy grows, it becomes more and more of a reality.  It's still felt like a distant reality, but as the days go on, it is becoming more real.  And so much more exciting!




No comments:

Post a Comment