Baby Tracker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2016

And Away We Go!

Hello y'all and welcome to my new blog for my pregnancy journey.

I have had many blogs in the past (as well as a current one), but decided I would start one for this specific journey in case anyone out there is curious (and/or bored) and also for something I will have to look back on for years to come.

I will write more later due to time constraints at the moment, but just wanted to get a quick first entry up.

Found out for sure we were having a little bebe on 12/20/15 (even though I knew before the confirmation from just how I felt and the fact I was late starting my monthly period).


This isn't my first - I have a 16 year old daughter, however it's my boyfriend's first and of course, our first (and probably only) together.

Headed to the doc 1/6/16 for confirm and first ultrasound.



I am just today entering day 91 of my pregnancy - week 13 and the start of my 2nd trimester. (thank goodness!!! - I will go into further detail later to explain the Hallelujah moment).  My official due date is 8/19/16.

Genetics testing came back clear last week and we found out we are going to be having a healthy baby BOY!

Here are some pics from today, although technically I am now at 13 weeks, I needed a chance to use my 12 week sticker :)




So we only had told immediate family and some very close circle of friends the great news up until this past weekend, when we announced publically our up-and-coming addition :




'Til next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment